Central Council has an established uniform policies and standards for the acquisition of goods and services.
- Preference shall be given
- First to businesses 100% owned by Central Council members
- Second to businesses 51% or more owned by Central Council members
- Third to other Indian businesses residing within the Tribe's general service area
- Award contracts under preference
- Ranges from $0 to $10,000: 10%
- Ranges from $10,001 to $50,000: 7%
- Ranges from $50,001 to $100,000: 5%
- More than $#100,001: 2%
- Central Council will not afford a preference to businesses with a poor record or performance.
- ---------include more procurement terms & standard language--------